Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spa, Massage Therapy, Beauty, Health and Wellness Quotes



Begin with an inner health, then and only then can you begin with an outward physical health -yunesa

I heard myself humorously say before, "beauty and the beast...it's just that I am the beast and he is the beauty". One of the challenges facing almost any industry, not only the spa, massage therapy, beauty and wellness industry is the overemphasis of the public perception of what physical health really means. If it means just feeling good about yourself, having a sleek and sexy body- then we are missing the point. But of course, we would not discount the fact that beauty and brains are also important too. Beauty and the best can go hand in hand but any stressing one as above is a sign of imbalance.

For my wit and humor segment, I would like to share with you a story on physical health from http://www.basicjokes.com/:

Jack has died. His lawyer is standing before the family and reads out Jack's Last Will and Testament:
"To my dear wife Esther, I leave the house, 50 acres of land, and 1 million dollars. To my son Barry, I leave my Big Lexus and the Jaguar. To my daughter Suzy, I leave my yacht and $250,000. And to my brother-in-law Jeff, who always insisted that health is better than wealth, I leave my treadmill."

Peace!

No comments: